fingerlakespermaculture - Re: 9/24 Earthdance to benefit Southside's UNITY Music Studio & Gardens for Humanity

  • From: Patricia Haines <levelgreen2010 AT gmail.com>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: 9/24 Earthdance to benefit Southside's UNITY Music Studio & Gardens for Humanity
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 13:37:52 -0400

thanks for the suggestion. We started sending email invitations out more than a moth ahead of tine, and put the event up on Facebook - it was listed on Ithaca Events (or was supposed to be - I was called out of town by a fmailymedical emergency so the reest of the team handled things at this end until I returned this past weekend.

So sorry news reached you too late to participate -  but I hope you'll take a moment at 7  pm to send dout your own wishes for world peace: that global  moment is the point of the event

all the best - Patatricia
PS: I'll put your contact inforrmation on the list to be informed early next year!