fingerlakespermaculture - Latest TCLocal article: Relocalizing Investment in Our Local Food System

  • From: Jon Bosak <bosak AT pinax.com>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Latest TCLocal article: Relocalizing Investment in Our Local Food System
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2011 16:44:47 -0400

TCLocal contributor Krys Cail returns this month with an article that
directly addresses a key issue: how we rebuild local food production
within the context of the existing financial system. Beginning with a
look at the "Slow Money" movement, the article then focuses on three
opportunities to invest in local food production here in Tompkins
County. For the details, see

http://tclocal.org/2011/06/relocalizing_investment_food.html

People who wish to comment on TCLocal articles or engage their authors
in discussion should note that the TCLocal web site is specifically
designed to get feedback on these ideas as they are developed. Please
use the comment form at the bottom of each article so that we can keep
all the input in one place.

ABOUT TCLOCAL

Each month (approximately) TCLocal brings you another in our series of
articles addressing various aspects of energy descent in Tompkins
County. Contributors to TCLocal are members of the community committed
to helping prepare for a future with less available energy. Articles
that have appeared so far at tclocal.org can be found in the TCLocal
archives at

http://tclocal.org/archives.html

Articles appearing at tclocal.org are published under the Creative
Commons license and are owned and managed by the contributors as a
group. People interested in becoming TCLocal contributors should first
read "How to Contribute" at

http://www.ibiblio.org/tcrp/about.htm#how

and then contact the TCLocal editor at the address below to sign up.

Jon Bosak
Editor, TCLocal
bosak AT pinax.com

  • Latest TCLocal article: Relocalizing Investment in Our Local Food System, Jon Bosak, 06/07/2011