fingerlakespermaculture - Ithaca Freeskool Spring Social

  • From: McKenzie Jones-Rounds <grasswriter AT gmail.com>
  • To: Buffalo Street Coop <buffalostreetcooperative AT gmail.com>, Share Tompkins listserv <sharetompkins AT lists.aktivix.org>, Sustainable Tompkins listserv <sustainable_tompkins-l AT list.cornell.edu>, Fall Creek listserv <fcna-ithaca AT googlegroups.com>, Finger Lakes Permaculture listserv <fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Ithaca Freeskool Spring Social
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 12:23:17 -0400

Hi everybody,

Please join Ithaca Freeskool as we celebrate the end of another semester of free classes and the beginning of our Summer session. Snacks, live music, and trivia! Come grab a new calendar and see what's in store for Summer. As always, classes are free and everyone can attend and teach. Bring your friends and take your brain out to party!

Ithaca Freeskool: Spring Social
When: May 13th, 2011, 7pm-10pm
Where: Buffalo Street Books, in DeWitt Mall, Between Cayuga and Tioga St.

RSVP on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=169819993075976

Hope to see you there!
McKenzie and Ithaca Freeskool

  • Ithaca Freeskool Spring Social, McKenzie Jones-Rounds, 05/02/2011