fingerlakespermaculture - Re: Shared alfalfa seed order

  • From: Joan Victoria <upstatejoan AT gmail.com>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Shared alfalfa seed order
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 17:56:03 -0500

Hey Joey,

I am too old to farm but live on the family farm and do a bit of
gardening and erosion control other types of planting. My latest
thing is to make seed balls and spread them where ever there is a bare
patch that needs attention in a hurry. How much would 5# of seeds
cost. I am living on a fixed income but have the deep love for
organic and doing what I can.

Thanks,
Joan