fingerlakespermaculture - Take a survey about local foods in Tompkins County!

  • From: Sandra Repp <sjr37 AT cornell.edu>
  • To: sustainable_tompkins-l AT list.cornell.edu, fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org, tc-HSC-L AT cornell.edu, nwaeg-l AT cornell.edu
  • Cc: Monika Roth <mr55 AT cornell.edu>, nln22 AT cornell.edu
  • Subject: Take a survey about local foods in Tompkins County!
  • Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 10:26:07 -0500

The following is part of a Cornell-CCE Community Food System project to gather data on local foods consumption and nutritional quality of a locavore diet. Please share with other lists as appropriate!

Interested in locally grown foods?
I'm conducting research with Cornell's Sustainability of Food Systems Group,
http://www.aem.cornell.edu/special_programs/hortmgt/sustainability/index.html
to learn more about your opinions on local food products, what foods you
purchase locally, and how you use them!

The goal of my project is to assess the nutritional quality of a "locavore" diet.
Please consider helping us out by taking a brief, anonymous, online survey:

https://cornell.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_cZwqueNJ7Zhh1LS

Thank you!!!
Questions or concerns? Please contact Nicole Novak at nln22 AT cornell.edu

  • Take a survey about local foods in Tompkins County!, Sandra Repp, 11/09/2010