fingerlakespermaculture - Excuse that last post, I thought it was going just to Liz

  • From: "Sandra J. Repp" <sjr37 AT cornell.edu>
  • To: "fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org" <fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Excuse that last post, I thought it was going just to Liz
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 10:15:40 -0500

From: fingerlakespermaculture-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org
[fingerlakespermaculture-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org] On Behalf Of Liz Falk
[erf59 AT cornell.edu]
Sent: Saturday, November 06, 2010 9:41 PM
To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
Subject: Winterize Your Garden Nov. 16th

Winterizing your Garden and Extending the Season
Tuesday November 16th
5:30pm -6:30pm
Southside Community Center
305 Plain Street, Ithaca
Please register by contacting erf59 AT cornell.edu

Part of the CCE Tompkins Garden Network program
http://ccetompkins.org/garden/community-school-gardens/garden-network
---------
Liz Falk
Education and Outreach
Compost and Gardens
Cornell Cooperative Extension Tompkins County
607.272.2292 ext 268