fingerlakespermaculture - share an order of winter pea seed?

  • From: Joey Gates <joeydianag AT gmail.com>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: share an order of winter pea seed?
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 16:26:57 -0400

Hello permies!

We are looking to get some Austrian winter peas from http://www.lakevieworganicgrain.com/ up in Penn Yan. We will be using as a cover crop and to begin building the soil at our new place.  It goes for $45 for a 50 pound bag and we only need about 1/4 of it.  If you are interested in going in on this order, please email me offline or ring us at (607) 387-7799 after 6.

:)
Joey

  • share an order of winter pea seed?, Joey Gates, 08/30/2010