fingerlakespermaculture - Saturday: Really Really Free Market at the North Star Market

  • From: Shira Golding <shiragolding AT gmail.com>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Saturday: Really Really Free Market at the North Star Market
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 13:28:36 -0400

Share Tompkins Really Really Free Market at the North Star Market
Bring what you can, take what you need!

Saturday, August 28, Noon-3pm
North Star Market
The Old Fall Creek Cinema Parking Lot
202 E. Falls St., Ithaca, NY

RSVP on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=100499926676632

Share Tompkins’ third Really Really Free Market is part of the new Fall Creek North Star Market! Food, books, electronics, clothes – EVERYTHING in the RRFM area is free. Bring what you can, take what you need. The more we can provide for one another locally, the closer we are to sustainability!

We ask that you take back home any items that you bring that aren't scooped up. Left-overs will be donated, but you can really help our volunteers by being responsible for your stuff :)

The North Star Market takes place every Saturday from 10am-4pm outside the Northstar House (the old Fall Creek cinema lot on E. Falls street). Offerings include coffee and tea by The Shop Cafe, produce from Burdock Farm (Alpine, NY), baked goods and bread by Edgewood Bakery, and Re-Cycle Bike Repair by Nis.

Acoustic musicians are also encouraged to come down and play!

You can post haves/wants to the Wall of Facebook event or to the Share Tompkins email list: