fingerlakespermaculture - Fwd: more work at Southside

  • From: Joshua Dolan <sapsquatch7 AT gmail.com>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Fwd: more work at Southside
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 13:44:55 -0400

Hey folks,

We had a small but dedicated turnout yesterday at our work party.
Thanks to all who came and for the work that was done to complete the
butterfly garden and berry patch.  There is more work to be done,
thought, so if anyone would like to help out Thursday or Friday, I am
planning on going back until everything is done.  If there is a day
and time that works for you, contact me and I will schedule my work to
coincide with your availability.

Josh Dolan

  • Fwd: more work at Southside, Joshua Dolan, 08/25/2010