fingerlakespermaculture - Re: Maple tree saplings

  • From: levelgreen2010 AT gmail.com
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Maple tree saplings
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 17:10:43 +0000

Comgratulations on your house!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Joey Gates <joeydianag AT gmail.com>
Sender: fingerlakespermaculture-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 11:01:43
To: <fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org>
Subject: Maple tree saplings

Hi everyone,

Thought I would offer these here first. We are buying a house that is
surrounded by maples out in Mecklenburg. There will be many Earth
movers going through the property that will kill a lot of the
saplings. Not sure if it is possible to save them or not but if
anyone would like maple saplings, please email me here to make
arrangements to come dig up. There are babies all they way through
juveniles.

Joey