fingerlakespermaculture - Forest Garden Immersion: High Falls, NY June 18-20 & July 16-18

  • From: "Michael Burns" <michael AT fingerlakespermaculture.org>
  • To: fingerlakespermaculture AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Forest Garden Immersion: High Falls, NY June 18-20 & July 16-18
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 10:25:13 -0400

From: "Ethan Roland" <ethan AT appleseedpermaculture.com>

Howdy All!

I invite you to the next weekend of the Forest Garden Immersion Series, Tend &
Caretake <http://www.appleseedpermaculture.com/>. It'll be at Camp Epworth in
High Falls in just 2 weeks, and we'd love to have you be part of nurturing the
acres of forest gardens we've planted. Last week we were eating goumi berries
and watching the black currants ripen!

There are still a few spots left in the course - Please consider joining us
for this forest gardening weekend!

Ethan
AppleSeed Permaculture

*Forest Garden Immersion Series*
*Design • Install • Caretake • Enjoy*

Forest Gardening in the Rondout Valley grows to a new level for the third year
in a row! Imagine the transformation of you home or business lawn into an
abundant food producing landscape. You could walk out the door to fruit trees,
berry bushes, edible and medicinal understory plants for teas, salads and
more.

There are just two weekends left of the series. Join AppleSeed Permaculture
and Camp Epworth for the remaining two weekends.

June 18-20: <http://appleseedpermaculture.com/> Tend & Caretake- The already
existing forest gardens at Camp Epworth will receive our love and attention in
the third weekend of the series. Learn to scythe, add nutrients to your garden
naturally, propagate plants and more!

July 16-18: <http://appleseedpermaculture.com/> Food & Medicine- In this last
weekend of the series we will harvest the fruits of our labor and spend the
entire time making Food and Medicine with local herbalist Dina Falconi.

Forest gardening yields local abundance, healthy families, and thriving
ecosystems. Join us to build your own knowledge and experience and bring these
ingredients to your home and community. Imagine a future of homegrown fruits-
berries, pawpaws and persimmons, perennial vegetables- sorrel, ground nuts,
water celery and more! All of this is possible. Register now at
www.appleseedpermaculture.com or call Krista 845-545-1122.

www.gaianortheast.org and www.gaiauniversity.org - Degrees of Freedom
www.earthactionmentor.org - Online Permaculture Infobase & Mentoring Hub

###
http://FLXpermaculture.Net
###

  • Forest Garden Immersion: High Falls, NY June 18-20 & July 16-18, Michael Burns, 06/07/2010