dyssembler - [dyssembler] PERMANENT DANCING

dyssembler@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: chapel hill's electronic monthly

  • From: Isaac Bigsby Trogdon <mr@dyss.net>
  • To: dyssembler@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [dyssembler] PERMANENT DANCING
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 19:49:06 -0400

http://dyss.net

FRIDAY JULY 9, 2004
DYSSEMBLER SOUND SYSTEM PRESENTS:

what could be our very last party!  and in keeping with our our tradition of party notifications, we thought we'd wait until ultra last minute to let everyone know - très irresponsable!  also sticking to tradition, we'll be playing only the rockingest of dance records from around the corner and around the globe.

on the record players as disk jerkeys:

YUGEN
ONE DURAN
MOLE I

playing drums&bass, hip&house, bounce&boogaloo

@
Boxer's Ringside
308 W.Main St
Durham NC
919.680.2100

10PM-2AM
$5 members / $7 guests

http://dyss.net

"WHY?!?" you might ask - would we, after 3 1/2 years of diversified party making in Chapel Hill, Carrboro and Durham decide to call off the Dyssembler party project?  to answer that, a top-secret debriefing on the operations of various dyss-players:

SMUGGLER
on duty love making and info-media retrieval project in Argentina & Brazil.

RIKTOR
on duty love making and bird song recording project in Costa Rica.  he's leaving us shiftless types to do phDs @ yale.

ONE DURAN
currently knocked up with lover/local diva, Shay!  look for them to be pushing around twin thugs late this september!

MOLE I
slashing and burning local bridges in order to pursue shiftless life in europe

but things are not so grim - look for new parties as soon as AUGUST involving some of the people you know from here.  and bless all you dancing loving people out there, and all the djs, the players, anyone w/ a booty to shake.

yers,
Senior Party Admin

  • [dyssembler] PERMANENT DANCING, Isaac Bigsby Trogdon, 07/08/2004