dyssembler - [dyssembler] oops

dyssembler@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: chapel hill's electronic monthly

  • From: Isaac Trogdon <isaact@email.unc.edu>
  • To: dyssembler@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [dyssembler] oops
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 12:44:30 -0500 (EST)

sorry gang

in case you havent noticed, the dyssembler list has changed
locations. we're no longer managed by lyris software, but by
mailman. yippee! in the change, we failed to fix all the little buggies
that keep messages like the one below from slipping through. a one time
prob, fixed already. in the future you from this list you will only hear
notifications about dyssembler related dj and live events. thanks for
understanding.

your #1 stunna, isaac