dyssembler - [dyssembler] [wxyc] Sub tomorrow morning

dyssembler@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: chapel hill's electronic monthly

  • From: ACslater45@aol.com
  • To: dyssembler@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: wxyc@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [dyssembler] [wxyc] Sub tomorrow morning
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 12:26:38 EST

I've already talked to Patrick, another new dj, but I haven't heard back. If
anyone would mind taking my 6-8am shift tomorrow, I would be forever
grateful. I am running a fever and I've got a test and a project due
tomorrow. I'll be happy to switch shifts with any other new dj's if you want
to do it, but i don't think i can do that with anyone older. Alright, thanks
for reading.

Charlie

  • [dyssembler] [wxyc] Sub tomorrow morning, ACslater45, 03/04/2002