covert-ops - Covert-Ops: 5/14/02

covert-ops AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Indy Hip Hop In the Triangle

  • From: "BumRush" <djbumrush AT hotmail.com>
  • To: "Covert Operations" <covert-ops AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Covert-Ops: 5/14/02
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 22:13:27 -0400

Not much going on right now as far as hip hop shows...but i'm working on
big things so stay tuned...

starting next week you can check me out on Wednesday Nights on WKNC 88.1fm
from 12am-2am, as well as Monday nights on WXDU 88.7fm from 12am-3am.

and look for www.bumrushonline.com to launch in about 3 weeks!!!

these events are not BumRush affiliated, but ya may wanna check them
out...

Monday, May 20 At The Hungry Duck Charlotte, N.C.
ANTICON Tour feat. Sole, Passage, Restiform Bodies and Kevin Blechdom
$12 www.dominant7.net

Tuesday, May 21st at the Asheville Music Zone another day of the
Anticon Tour featuring Sole, Passage, Restiform Bodies and Kevin
Blechdom $10 9pm www.ashevillemusiczone.com

Thursday, May 30 Mush Tour feat. cLOUDDEAD (Doseone, why?, odd nosdam)
Reaching Quiet, Boom Bip & DoseOne Labtekwon Radioinactive
at Hungry Duck, Charlotte, NC $15 www.dominant7.net

and this may not be strictly hip hop related, but I know alot of you are
into skateboarding, so I wanted to let you know about an event June 2nd in
Chapel Hill.

Split Clothing presents:
The Yank Me Tour Demo
featuring the Split skate team
Sunday June 2nd @ 4pm
@ Ryan's World Skatepark, Chapel Hill, NC
at 6pm there will be local contest with beginner, intermediate, and
advanced divisions. registration begins at 4pm with an entry fee of $10
more info: http://verticalurge.com/retail/news/split_tour.htm
directions: http://verticalurge.com/parks/rwch.htm
the contest is sponsored by Split clothing, Darkstar wheels, Tensor
trucks, Enjoi, and Blind skateboards.

-BumRush
djbumrush AT hotmail.com

  • Covert-Ops: 5/14/02, BumRush, 05/14/2002