covert-ops - Covert-Ops: Non Phixion show cancelled

covert-ops AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Indy Hip Hop In the Triangle

  • From: "BumRush" <djbumrush AT hotmail.com>
  • To: "Covert Operations" <covert-ops AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Covert-Ops: Non Phixion show cancelled
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 10:08:28 -0400

Unfortunately, because of cirumstances beyond my control the Non
Phixion/Necro show originally scheduled for May 23rd has been cancelled.
Hopefully, we will have the fellas down really soon though. Other than
that, I have a lot of things in the works, and as soon as they are
official you will know about them.

BumRush

  • Covert-Ops: Non Phixion show cancelled, BumRush, 05/07/2002