corpus-paul - Re: [Corpus-Paul] Disabilty studies and the NT

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Edgar Krentz <ekrentz AT sbcglobal.net>
  • To: Corpus-Paul <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Corpus-Paul] Disabilty studies and the NT
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 17:50:07 -0500

At 4:07 PM -0500 7/28/05, Jeffrey B. Gibson wrote:
Edgar Krentz wrote:

Do you know of any books or articles on Disability Studies and the NT?

I have been able to find very little material. Any bibliography would
be much appreciated.

I wonder, Ed, if you'd clarify what you mean by "disability studies"? Am
I the only one who is unfamiliar with the term?

Yours,

Jeffrey
--
The term has come into use in academic circles to describe the study of how the handicapped are treated in an academic discipline, e.g. American literature, or ancient history or gospel studies. My son is involved in studying the deaf in 19th and 20th century American lit.

Ed

--
Ed & Becky Krentz