corpus-paul - Re: [Corpus-Paul] to John Brand: your messages to C-P

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "John Brand" <jbrand AT gvsd.mb.ca>
  • To: Corpus-Paul <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Corpus-Paul] to John Brand: your messages to C-P
  • Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 14:15:52 -0500

Date sent: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 22:32:56 -0500
From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT comcast.net>
To: Corpus-Paulinum <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
Subject: [Corpus-Paul] to John Brand: your messages to C-P

> John,
>
> Forgive me for using the List to send you a personal message. But I
> sent this to your address and it was returned to me as undeliverable.

John:
No problem, Jeffrey. I'm not sure why the post to jbrand AT gvsd.mb.ca
returned as undeliverable ... feel free to try a few test messages.

> I notice 2 things about your message to C-P. One, they always contain
> an attachment. Two, their formatting makes it very difficult to tell
> where you begin a reply and the message you are replying to leaves
> off.

> Can you tell me what e-mail program you are using? Is there a way to
> send everything in plain text and to delete attachments?

John:
The emailing program is called Pegasus 4.12a. I have disabled all
text stylings in the preferences. We can see if this will fix the
problem.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

  • Re: [Corpus-Paul] to John Brand: your messages to C-P, John Brand, 10/01/2004