corpus-paul - [Corpus-Paul] Children of Paul alone

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Richard Fellows <rfellows AT shaw.ca>
  • To: Corpus-Paul <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Corpus-Paul] Children of Paul alone
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 19:45:00 -0700

Fellow listers,

In Paul's churches many would have come to faith in Christ through the
prompting of a family member or the head of their household. Others, no
doubt, came to the faith through the influence of Paul's team as a whole
(Barnabas, Silvanus, Timothy). So I wonder how many could claim to have been
led to Christ by Paul and Paul alone. Were such individuals a small
minority? What indications do we have? Which of Paul's friends might have
been brought to the faith directly and exclusively by Paul?

Richard.

  • [Corpus-Paul] Children of Paul alone, Richard Fellows, 05/28/2004