corpus-paul - [Corpus-Paul] Active Jewish Pauline scholars

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Noel Fitzpatrick" <njfitzpatrick AT eircom.net>
  • To: <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Corpus-Paul] Active Jewish Pauline scholars
  • Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 19:10:56 -0000

Since Paul said "I myself am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, a member
of the tribe of Benjamin" (Rom 11:1) and that he was "circumcised on the
eighth day, a member of the people of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a
Hebrew born of Hebrews; as to the law, a Pharisee" (Phil 3:4), I would like
to draw up a list of active Jewish Pauline scholars, from all parts of the
world. Thus I would appreciate suggestions.

Best Regards,

Noel.

Noel J Fitzpatrick
16 Granville Park
Blackrock
Co Dublin
Ireland

Telephone (home): 353 1 289 3851
(work): 353 1 716 2283
e-mail (home): njfitzpatrick AT eircom.net
(work): Noel.Fitzpatrick AT ucd.ie

http://chemistry.ucd.ie/fitzpatrick/

  • [Corpus-Paul] Active Jewish Pauline scholars, Noel Fitzpatrick, 02/29/2004