corpus-paul - Re: [Corpus-Paul] Turkey/Greece visits

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Christopher R. Hutson" <crhutson AT salisbury.net>
  • To: Corpus-Paul <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Corpus-Paul] Turkey/Greece visits
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 14:04:23 -0400

Mike,

I took a group to Greece in 2001. The trip was organized by WTS/Raptim in
Boston, and I would recommend them. Contact Dr. Michael Hartwig
(hartwigm AT wtsraptim.com).

They also do Italy and Turkey. You might ask David Trobisch at Bangor
Theological Seminary about his experience working with them in Turkey.

BTW, my students have found your book _Elements of Biblical Exegesis_ quite
helpful.

Chris

Christopher R. Hutson
Hood Theological Seminary