corpus-paul - RE: [Corpus-Paul] Questions on Galatians

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Loren Rosson <rossoiii AT yahoo.com>
  • To: dhindley AT compuserve.com, Corpus-Paul <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [Corpus-Paul] Questions on Galatians
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 09:01:20 -0700 (PDT)

David C. Hindley wrote:

> There are two parts to this:

> (1) Kephas (not Peter) was in Antioch...

> (2) Here I have to go out on a limb a bit, but
> I think we can recover Paul's
> original argument by stripping out the Christ
> dogma*

Dave,

Not to be expeditiously dismissive of your argument,
but it rests on two radical assumptions -- one long
put to rest, the other incredible. You've argued this
stuff before on the list (thoroughly and diligently
I'll admit)... but you is gonna have one tough sell
with this one, friend. :)

Loren Rosson III
Nashua NH
rossoiii AT yahoo.com