corpus-paul - [Corpus-Paul] HELP!! recent article on Pastoral Epistles

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Perry L Stepp <plstepp AT juno.com>
  • To: corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Corpus-Paul] HELP!! recent article on Pastoral Epistles
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 10:12:11 -0600

I need some bibliographical help.  A colleague recently mentioned an article on the Pastorals that viewed the differences between the letters through the theme of departure--i.e., the different authorial situations represent different degrees of departure.

Does anyone know this article?  I THINK the author's name was "Wilde," but I can't guarantee it.

Perry L. Stepp, Ph.D.

Adjunct Professor,  Biblical Studies, Baylor University

Just the omission of Jane Austen's books alone would make
a fairly good library out of a library that hadn't a book in it.
                            --Mark Twain

  • [Corpus-Paul] HELP!! recent article on Pastoral Epistles, Perry L Stepp, 03/13/2003