corpus-paul - Re: [Corpus-Paul] R: Mixed Marriages . . .

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Tsalampouni Ekaterini" <etsalampouni AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Corpus-Paul] R: Mixed Marriages . . .
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 18:47:54 +0200

> First, I should mention that I am not interested in the Timothy
question.
> I have an interest in the Jewish population of central Anatolia which is
> only occasionally tangental to this newsgroup.

Regarding your interest in the Jewish presence in Anatolia I think that the
second volume of Mitchell's Anatolia: Land, Men, and Gods in Asia Minor (pp.
19ff.) would be of some help. The TAM volumes of Anatolian inscriptions also
offer information about the Jewish presence in Anatolian cities. If I
remember well there are also some inscriptions in Hebrew.

Regards
Dr. Ekaterini Tsalampouni
Thessalonica, GR