corpus-paul - Re: Jesus as John, or Paul as John/Jesus?

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Steve Black <sblack AT axionet.com>
  • To: "Corpus-paul" <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Jesus as John, or Paul as John/Jesus?
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 11:16:10 -0700

This position of Jesus as a title that really refers to John is a new one! HIghly objectional, however. I will outline some of the reasons why.

[snip]

It seems to me that this thread is only barely appropriate (if at all) for this list. Perhaps it should be moved over to Xtalk.

.
--
Steve Black
Vancouver School of Theology

Do you know that Shakespeare's play's weren't actually written by Shakespeare?
No, they were written by someone else with the same name at about the same time..