corpus-paul - Re: corpus-paul KLEZE virus

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: kraft AT ccat.sas.upenn.edu (Robert Kraft)
  • To: corpus-paul AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: corpus-paul KLEZE virus
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 00:12:44 -0400 (EDT)

The "Of this Week" posting allegdly from David Scholar is the usual KLEZE
virus attachment (I get several per day). Don't open it. Indeed, my advice
is don't ever open attachments, and certainly not unexpected ones with
strange titles. KLEZE will even send you an attachment that purports to be
a cure for the very virus it contains! Incidentally, the "from" address is
not necessarily an infected machine, but only an address that the virus
appropriated from someone else's list.

Bob

kraft AT ccat.sas.upenn.edu

  • Re: corpus-paul KLEZE virus, Robert Kraft, 05/13/2002