corpus-paul - The History of the Interpretation of the Apostle Paul

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Peter M. Head" <pmh15 AT hermes.cam.ac.uk>
  • To: "Corpus-paul" <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: The History of the Interpretation of the Apostle Paul
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 10:30:41 +0000

I have recently up-dated various portions of my web pages (/lecture handouts) on the history of the interpretation of Paul, which are based on a series of lectures delivered last year, and planned in conjunction with help from many of you on this list. The different pages should link together much more smoothly, I have added some pictures and links to other pages, and there is additional information on the early reception of Paul (lecture one). They are not yet trendy. I have also uploaded my last lecture (lecture eight, which is pretty lop-sided still!). Schweitzer (lecture five, which I didn't personally give) will have to wait a bit longer.

I will gladly receive further help!

Acess via: http://www.tyndale.cam.ac.uk/Tyndale/staff/Head/Lectures.htm

Cheers

Peter

Peter M. Head, PhD
Research Fellow
Tyndale House
36 Selwyn Gardens Phone: (UK) 01223 566607
Cambridge, CB3 9BA Fax: (UK) 01223 566608

  • The History of the Interpretation of the Apostle Paul, Peter M. Head, 01/15/2002