corpus-paul - Re: Other Discussion Boards on the NT/Paul's Letters

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Bob and/or Leonora Hunter" <bob_leonora.hunter AT thezone.net>
  • To: "Corpus-paul" <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Other Discussion Boards on the NT/Paul's Letters
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 02:06:06 -0330

Frank,

> I was wondering if any of you know about other boards that are given to
> discussions on the NT and/or Paul's writings/theology? If so, perhaps you
can
> list them or send me information privately.

You're more than welcome to participitate in the discussions at Pauline
Studies - Suite101.com (
http://www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/pauline_studies ), which I'm the editor
for.

However, the topic is aimed at lay, rather than academic, Bible students.
Also, you'd have to sign up as a member of Suite101.com, which is free, to
post messages in the discussions.

Bob Hunter, student
rahunter_nf AT suite101.com