corpus-paul - Re: Meeting in Denver?

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT home.com>
  • To: Corpus-paul <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Meeting in Denver?
  • Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 08:22:39 -0600

Bert Jan Lietaert Peerbolte wrote:

> Dear fellow corpus-Paul listers,
>
> Since I haven't had any news from corpus paul for a few days, I'm starting
> to wonder: has anything been arranged for a meeting in Denver? Some time ago
> the idea had been raised in the list, and as yet I haven't heard anything
> about a time and a place. Is there any news on this?

Yes, the meeting is still planned for Saturday at 11am at the Gramcord Booth
in the
Exhibition Hall.

I'll soon be sending out a more detailed announcement in which I'll list all
C-P
members who will be attending our gathering as well as a list of the papers
C-P members
who are presenting at SBL will be giving.

And in the light of this -- is there any C-P member who has not yet informed
me that
you will be attending SBL and that you plan to attend our E-Listers
gathering? If so,
please contact me OFF LIST at jgibson000 AT home.com

Yours,

Jeffrey Gibson
--
Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon.)