corpus-paul - Re: Request for bibliography on social context

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Edgar Krentz <ekrentz AT lstc.edu>
  • To: "Corpus-paul" <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Request for bibliography on social context
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 11:39:33 -0700

At 9:52 AM -0600 9/24/01, Elli Elliott wrote:
Sorry to be late getting back on this one. I remember that someone had
requested bibliography from the course I taught this past summer. (The
message is on the church office computer which I am committed not to turn on
on my first day off in a few weeks! I'm sure other pastors on the list will
understand.)

I think the easiest thing to do for anyone who's interested is for me to let
me know offlist at elli AT kci.net. I'll send the syllabus as an attachment in
MSWord.

Greetings to all!

Elli Elliott

PlEASE SEND TO ME. THANKS.

Edgar Krentz
Christ Seminary--Seminex Professor of New Testament, Emeritus
Lutheran School of Theology at Chicago
1100 East 55th Street, Chicago, IL 60615
Tel: 773-256-0773; home phone 773-947-8105
e-mail: ekrentz AT lstc.edu
home e-mail: ekrentz AT earthlink.net
GERASKO D' AEI POLLA DIDASKOMENOS
"I grow old, constantly learning many things." [Solon of Athens]