corpus-paul - more Pauline reviews

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT home.com>
  • To: Corpus-Paulinum <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: more Pauline reviews
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 11:44:50 -0600

Here are a few more RBL reviews that List Members might want to take
note of (I missed them when they came out last month because of server
and computer problems). Both are by our own Mark Nanos.

Sumney, Jerry L. “Servants of Satan”, “False Brothers” and Other
Opponents of Paul
http://www.bookreviews.org/Reviews/1841270601.html

Bryan, Christopher. Preface to Romans: Notes on the Epistle in Its
Literary and Cultural Setting
http://www.bookreviews.org/Reviews/0195130235.html

Yours,

Jeffrey Gibson

--
Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon.)
7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A

  • more Pauline reviews, Jeffrey B. Gibson, 03/20/2001