corpus-paul - Paul and his Greco-Roman world

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Mesfin Atlaye" <mesfin AT idirect.com>
  • To: "Corpus-paul" <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Paul and his Greco-Roman world
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 11:48:39 -0500

To all on Corpus-Paul list:

I am doing a research on the area of "the Influence of Roman Jurisprudence
on the Theology of Paul". I would appreciate if anyone can suggest any major
work done (preferably published doctoral dissertation) on this specific
area. I am aware of only a handful scholarly articles such as that of G.
Taylor (1966), etc.

M. Atlaye
Toronto.
mesfin AT idirect.com

  • Paul and his Greco-Roman world, Mesfin Atlaye, 03/15/2001