corpus-paul - RE: Announcing Kern Re/interview

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "David C. Hindley" <dhindley AT compuserve.com>
  • To: "Corpus-paul" <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Announcing Kern Re/interview
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 10:43:39 -0400

Dr Anders Eriksson commented:

>>Dr Kern's book "Rhetoric and Galatians: Assessing an Approach to
Paul's Epistle" was published 1998 in the SNTSMS as volume 101
(Cambridge: Cambridge University Press). Kern is critical of much
recent work in rhetorical criticism and we are looking forward to a
stimulating conversation on the list devoted to Rhetorical Analysis of
Scripture.<<

Yes, I have read this book and it is quite good! It will be well worth
the investment of time and energy to read through.

Regards,

Dave Hindley
Cleveland, Ohio, USA

  • Announcing Kern Re/interview, Anders Eriksson, 10/11/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • RE: Announcing Kern Re/interview, David C. Hindley, 10/11/2000