corpus-paul - Philippians' Commentaries

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Revd Dr Sean F. Winter" <Sean.Winter AT Virgin.Net>
  • To: Corpus-paul <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Philippians' Commentaries
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 16:20:21 +0100

C-P list members may also like to know that Tom Wright has the commission
for the replacement ICC volume on Philippians - I guess that Tom is about as
"New Perspective" as you can get, though interestingly he is about to
propose a "Fresh Perspective on Paul" in his forthcoming T. W. Manson
lecture in Manchester.
--
REVD DR SEAN F. WINTER
Northern Baptist College,

0161 249 2534 (Personal Line + Voicemail)
0161 224 6404 (Luther King House Reception)
0161 248 9201 (Luther King House Fax)

sean.winter AT luther-king-house.org.uk
sean.winter AT virgin.net