corpus-paul - Ibidem copy of Anchor Bible Dict. index

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Seland,Torrey" <Torrey.Seland AT hivolda.no>
  • To: "Noatbene liste" <notabene AT piper.hamline.edu>
  • Cc: <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Ibidem copy of Anchor Bible Dict. index
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 21:35:20 +0100

Hello
Some time ago indexes to The Anchor Bible Dictionary were available on the
net in Ascii, Notabene 4.x (Dos) and Mac format , see my resource page
http://www.hivolda.no/asf/kkf/biblia01.html#lexica

The files have, alas, not been available for some time for unknown reasons.
I have, however, kept an Ibidem copy for myself, and has now converted it to
NBWin Ibidem format. If anyone out there should happen to be interested in
the NBWin version files (26 files) (or dos version: 1 self-extracting file),
I would be glad to share them, and can send them as a zipped file. They can
easily be added as a separate database into your ibidem, or even better, be
added to your own already existing bibliographic ibidem database.
If you are interested, contact me off the list: ts AT hivolda.no
(If, on the other hand, someone should think such a distribution is
unappropriate or illegal, I would like to hear their reasons too)

Torrey Seland
ts AT hivolda.no
http://www.hivolda.no/asf/kkf/rel-stud.html

  • Ibidem copy of Anchor Bible Dict. index, Seland,Torrey, 02/27/2000