corpus-paul - Re: Seeking book suggestions

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Daniel L Christiansen <dlc AT multnomah.edu>
  • To: Corpus-paul <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Seeking book suggestions
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 17:32:25 -0800

> What I am looking for
> are solid, brief and readable (non-technical) books to recommend to them
> in the following three areas: 1) Paul,
> and 3) the period of earliest Christianity.

A fairly new book which I have found very readable, and which deals
well with both subjects together, is Ben Witherington's The Paul Quest
(InterVarsity Press, 1998)

Dan
------
Daniel L. Christiansen
Department of Bible
Multnomah Bible College
8435 NE Glisan Street
Portland, OR 97220
(Also Portland Bible College, Prof of Biblical Languages)
e-mail: dlc AT multnomah.edu