corpus-paul - JBL article on Galatians

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Elli Elliott" <ellielliott AT email.msn.com>
  • To: "Corpus-paul" <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: JBL article on Galatians
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 10:32:34 -0700

I've been lurking out here for quite awhile without much time to read and
give adequate consideration to the many thoughtfully composed messages on
this list. I have benefited a great deal from lurking, though, both from
the discussion and the bibliography shared.

I want to let you know that an article of mine is out in the JBL that
arrived at my house yesterday, and that I am on this list if anyone has a
thought about it. I am in the midst of a massive rewrite of the gangling
dissertation that the article comes from, and I'd be interested in what some
of you think.

This is, of course, recognizing that I have contributed very little response
here (i.e. none?) to much worthwhile work that also merits reply!

btw My "official" name is Susan Elliott, but I'm usually known as "Elli."

Thanks again for all the contributions on this list!

Elli Elliott (ellielliott AT msn.com)
Pastor, Zion United Church of Christ, Sterling, Colorado
PhD, New Testament & Early Christianity, Loyola University Chicago

  • JBL article on Galatians, Elli Elliott, 12/08/1999