corpus-paul - SBL -- last call

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT mailhost.chi.ameritech.net>
  • To: Corpus Paulinum <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: SBL -- last call
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 15:35:22 -0600

I'd like to remind List members one last time of the informal gathering
of List Members that is to take place at SBL on Saturday morning,
11am, at the Gramcord Booth in the Hynes Exhibition Hall. The purpose
of this meeting is to put faces to electronic personalities and to renew
old acquaintances. Members of some other NT e-lists (e.g. Synoptic-L,
Xtalk, B-Greek, and Kata Markon) will also be there. So come and join
us.

And may I ask any C-P member who intends to attend SBL and our
gathering, but has not let me know of this, to write me off List so that
I might have some idea of whom to expect.

Thanks -- I look forward to seeing lots of you in Boston.

Yours,

Jeffrey

--
Jeffrey B. Gibson
7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A

  • SBL -- last call, Jeffrey B. Gibson, 11/16/1999