corpus-paul - Re: Mark's Article for Review

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT mailhost.chi.ameritech.net>
  • To: Corpus-paul <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Mark's Article for Review
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 11:46:20 -0500

Andrew Goddard wrote:
Mark or Troy - I've just joined the list in the last few days and so have not seen the thread of which this is part.  Is there anyway of accessing the article on Galatians referred to ?

I'll answer this. The article is available on the C-P articles for Review Page. Go to the C-P Home page at http://metalab.unc.edu/corpus-paul,  go to "Articles for Review" subsection, and click on the link "here". This will take you to all of the Articles that are currently posted, Mark's being one of them.

Yours,

Jeffrey
--
Jeffrey B. Gibson