corpus-paul - Paul's Ephesian days

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Aleksandar Milanovic" <amilanov AT f.bg.ac.yu>
  • To: "<Corpus Paulinum" <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Paul's Ephesian days
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 21:41:29 +0200

Dear Listmembers,

My English is not very well, but I hope that you'll undestand me. Here
in Belgrade I have no access to recent editions (as Krummel's or Brown's
Introduction to the NT), and I need some answers about Paul's Ephesian
days.
Have we any strong evidence in Acts or Epistles that Paul was in
Ephesian prison? Can it be Rom. 16:7?
Does Paul realy author of todays versions of Eph. and Col.?
Am I right if I say that Eph., Col. and Philem. was sent from Ephesus
by Tychicus and Onesimus in same time?
Is Eph. in fact Pauls epistle to Laodiceans? Maybe Marcion was right.

Best regards,
Alexander

  • Paul's Ephesian days, Aleksandar Milanovic, 08/14/1999