corpus-paul - Changing headers (was:Neil Elliot, "Liberating Paul")

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT mailhost.chi.ameritech.net>
  • To: Corpus-paul <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Changing headers (was:Neil Elliot, "Liberating Paul")
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 10:00:11 -0500

Since the substance of the recent spate of postings on "Neil Elliot.
"Liberating Paul"
no longer actually seems to be dealing with how Neil's book has been received
(which,
if I recall correctly, was the one of the topics of the original post which
started
this thread), may I ask that those who wish to continue discussing what the
thread is
now dealing with please make a change in the headers of their messages to
reflect what
is actually being discussed?

Thanks for your co-operation.

Yours,

Jeffrey Gibson
--
Jeffrey B. Gibson
7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A

  • Changing headers (was:Neil Elliot, "Liberating Paul"), Jeffrey B. Gibson, 07/08/1999