corpus-paul - CALL FOR PAPERS

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT mailhost.chi..ameritech.net>
  • To: Corpus Paulinum <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: CALL FOR PAPERS
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 09:02:16 -0500

At the risk of being annoyingly repetitive, may I remind list members
once again that the C-P Articles for Review Page is now up and running
and waiting to receive submissions. So once more I issue a Call for
Papers. If you have works in development and/or articles you'd like to
share with the List, please send them into C-P.

But please remember that these articles should be sent directly to *me*
and not to the List address. And if possible please send them in HTML
format.

Yours,

Jeffrey Gibson
--
Jeffrey B. Gibson
7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A

  • CALL FOR PAPERS, Jeffrey B. Gibson, 05/27/1999