corpus-paul - Re: blank messages

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Kevin P. Edgecomb" <kedgecom AT library.berkeley.edu>
  • To: "Corpus-paul" <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: blank messages
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 16:54:53 -0700

This sometimes happens when folks have their email editors set to send in
html/styled format. Mr. Hughes and Mr. Wall might both like to check to
make sure that their mail readers are not set for this. Also, sending
messages in normal text as opposed to any kind of styled text tends to get
rid of this as well.
--Kevin P. Edgecomb
University of California
Library Systems Office