corpus-paul - [Fwd: Re: Acceptable Pseudonymity?]

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT mailhost.chi.ameritech.net>
  • To: Corpus Paulinum <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: [Fwd: Re: Acceptable Pseudonymity?]
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 18:00:34 -0500

So that it gets to the List speedily, I am taking the liberty of
forwarding on to C-P a post from Edgar Krentz that somehow mysteriously
made its way not to the List but to B-Greek. Items with asterisks are (I
take it) those Edgar considers to be the most significant contributions
to the discussion of Pseudonymity.

Yours,

Jeffrey Gibson