compostteas - [Compostteas] Re: Compostteas digest, Vol 1 #79 - 7 msgs

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: The Grahams <grahams AT open.org>
  • To: <compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Compostteas] Re: Compostteas digest, Vol 1 #79 - 7 msgs
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 11:22:15 -0700

Brett,
Yes, I am getting a two for one message EACH time. This digest of 7 had 14!
messages including the second of yours!

A bit like CT have to take the good with the BAD (second unreadable and
longer message), but I am getting frustrated with so much volume coming for
the content of the REAL messages.

Jeff,
Any clues that might help?? Double messages are NOT an issue with the other
email groups I am a member of. Never heard of mime format before seeing
this groups messages, is that a clue?

Keep up the great work!

Best Regards,
Russ

--
Russell Graham - Purveyor of Plants - grahams AT open.org - Zone 7 - Salem,
Oregon

  • [Compostteas] Re: Compostteas digest, Vol 1 #79 - 7 msgs, The Grahams, 07/17/2002