compostteas - Re: [Compostteas] chroma

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Compostteas] chroma
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 13:50:45 -0400

Thanks for the good post, Dave.

I'm still at a loss, having, apparently, missed the original chorma post.

Why would bd chromas be useful/appropriate for Ingham-style tea?

thanks

-Allan

So I don't think BD chromas are the way to go. Can you do just plain chromas as Elaine suggests? Give it a try. But what compounds do you expect to see separated on the paper? And how will you be able to tell a good mixture from poor, given that we are using tea to spread the biolife, not the chemical compounds? I don't have a batch of tea going at the moment, but would be interested to hear other's experiences.

  • [Compostteas] chroma, Dave Robison, 07/15/2002
    • Re: [Compostteas] chroma, Allan Balliett, 07/15/2002