compostteas - [Compostteas] Scale on Orange Tree leaves

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: "Ed Hoeppner" <hoeppner AT mars.ark.com>
  • To: <compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Compostteas] Scale on Orange Tree leaves
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 19:44:18 -0700

Hello,

I would like to subscribe to this list serve. Thank you.

A question, if this is the right place for it?

I have a miniature orange tree growing in a solarium. It has been attacked by 'Scale'. Does anyone know if compost or casting tea spray would be effective at eradicating this?

Regards,
Ed Hoeppner