compostteas - RE: [Compostteas] 12 volt air driven 1.16 hp tea generator

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: "Jeff Lowenfels" <jeff AT gardener.com>
  • To: <m.norsen AT attbi.com>, <compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Compostteas] 12 volt air driven 1.16 hp tea generator
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 23:43:39 -0700

O.K. I will bite:

<cost of the brewer ready to go in your 30 to 50 gallon
container is $ 675.00>

and it makes tea in 12 hours.

How does the tea test out? If we need to raise the limit on KBs to list it,
we will gladly do so. In fact, anyone selling a tea maker should do the
same! And, anyone buying a teamaker without asking for test results is
getting, what?

Cheers,

Jeff L
PLANT A ROW FOR THE HUNGRY: Through PAR, over 3 million pounds of food have
been donated by home gardeners like you to feed the hungry. Ask me how you
can join the effort.