compostteas - [Compostteas] nutrient analysis of teas

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: "eddington AT lvcm.com" <eddington AT lvcm.com>
  • To: "Compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org" <Compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Compostteas] nutrient analysis of teas
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 10:57:18 -0400

Hi all,

Has anyone done a complete nutrient analysis of their tea? I have a
vineyard we are working with, and we thought of adding any additional
nutrients specific to their program to the teas not in the tank but as we
fill their drums so they can use the tea for their entire fertilizing
program and get it all done in one shot. Is anyone already doing this?
I am wondering if anything if anything we add (basic nutrients) might be
harmful to our microorganisms or if we should do this in two separate
steps like they do now?

Carole Eddington

http://mail2web.com/ .