compostteas - [Compostteas] odd posting from rodaleinst seems to be a virus

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: "Lotter, Don" <don.lotter AT rodaleinst.org>
  • To: "'compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Compostteas] odd posting from rodaleinst seems to be a virus
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 09:29:32 -0400

Hello compost tea'rs - We at the Rodale Institute here in Pennsylvania
eagerly read your postings and will likely have some of our own someday.
However, the odd posting that appeared this morning from
"info AT rodaleinst.org" with the subject "A funny website", is not from us.
It is probably a virus from someone else's computer. The virus inserts
random addresses in the "From" line. Nevertheless, our network/Web guy is
looking into it to make sure the virus is not on our computer.

Don Lotter, Ph.D.
Rodale Institute
611 Siegfriedale Rd.
Kutztown, PA 19530